maven-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Information about how to develop plugin
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:16:17 GMT
Hi Thomas,

One way to learn how things roll is to find an existing plugin that does
something related to what you are trying to do and check the sources there.
Many of the plugins developed here in the Apache Maven project are not too
complex and might help you finding what you look for. Same goes for the
mojohaus plugins.

I don't really know what the best source of wholesome documentation there
is otherwise, though.

Hope it still helps a little,
Andreas