maven-dev mailing list archives

From jieryn <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fully qualified dependency names in war
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:18:38 GMT
https://github.com/jieryn/libname-conflict-war

I am trying to recreate the issue, that's as far as I've gotten so
far. If you run the build and then look in the web module's war,
you'll see lots of artifactName+version conflicts, including local to
the reactor as well as a 3rd party library. It is my memory that
sometimes I would see pure artifactId+version for the "first" dep in
the module and the full groupId+artifactId+version for the "second"
dep in the module. However that is not presenting in my repo above, it
is fully resolving all conflict libs. I'll see if I can nail down
which config option is triggering this in my non-public projects.