maven-dev mailing list archives

From jieryn <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Fully qualified dependency names in war
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:12:24 GMT
Where should I look for providing an option to have the fully
qualified GAV name specified in built WAR files? Sometimes this
happens automatically when two short jar names would be added to
WEB-INF/lib, the second one will be added with the fully specified
GAV.

I'd actually like to make this an option where Maven always uses this
option, I find it is easier for quick debugging so I can quickly see
at a glance where commonly named jars are available or missing in
different web applications I have to maintain.

I"m looking to either have someone do this, or me take a swing at this
myself. I suspect this is not part of the maven-war-plugin itself, so
any guidance on what module provides that process? Thanks!