maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Early Access builds of JDK 9 b113 & JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw b113 (#4848) are available on java.net
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 07:54:15 GMT
Hi Hervé ,

I think the best place to discuss is on the
core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net  mailing list.
Uwe Schindler had started a discussion there [1], I thought that issue
was resolved in b109.

I suggest starting a discussion on core-libs.

Rgds,Rory

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2016-March/039303.html

--