maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Early Access builds of JDK 9 b113 & JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw b113 (#4848) are available on java.net
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 15:40:07 GMT
Hi Rory,

I have an issue with Multi Release JARs that I won't call a show stopper, but
I'd like to know what happens.

I upgraded our Maven multi-release demo [1] to build with JDK 9, then I added
tests that run the resulting jar with JRE 7, 8 and 9. And there is no runtime
that is picking newer classes, even JDK 9 Jigsaw build 113

I saw there was a discussion in march for build 108, but I could not figure
out what's the next step: is the feature removed? temporarily or permanently?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-jep238