maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@simpligility.com>
Subject Maven Repository Provisioner 1.1.1
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:57:14 GMT
Hi all,

I just thought I let you know that my Maven Repository Provisioner tool recently got a few
updates and is not at version 1.1.1.

It allows you to provision a Maven repository from the filesystem into a repo manager or one
or number of artifacts (specified by GAV coordinates) including all transitive dependencies
and required parent pom from a source to a target repo. You can use this for audit/archival
or similar usage as well as for manual provisions with some sort of approval flow.

More details are in a blog post at http://www.simpligility.com/2016/04/maven-repository-provisioner-goes-1-0-0/

I would appreciate any feedback, issue or remarks about usage..

Manfred