maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [ANN] Release Plexus Archiver 3.1.1
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 17:06:37 GMT
Le dimanche 10 avril 2016 16:05:10 Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
> Hi Herve´,
>
> On 4/10/16 3:21 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> > thanks Karl Heinz: it's a good idea to make an announce
> >
> > it would be useful also to use GitHub issues and milestones to track the
> > content, since currently it's really hard to find what releases exist and
> > what has changed
>
> True...that's the reason i started to do ReleaseNotes for
> plexus-archiver linked from the front page
> (https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-archiver)...
oh, great: I didn't see this, I like it
We'll just have to see what is the easiest to do: such a ReleaseNotes.md or
use GitHub issues & milestones tracker
but I'm ok with any of those solutions

> > I just created some milestones, but could not associate issues: I don't
> > know if that's because there were no issues created or if I could not
> > figure out which issue was fixed
>
> Where have you created the milestones for plexus-archiver cause i can't
> see any in plexus-archiver ?
if you look at Milestones, you'll see 0 Open but 7 Closed: click on Closed and
you'll see

yes, there is some tweaks to find about GitHub issues and milestones tracking,
but once found, it's just simple

Regards,

Hervé