maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [ANN] Release Plexus Archiver 3.1.1
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:21:25 GMT
thanks Karl Heinz: it's a good idea to make an announce

it would be useful also to use GitHub issues and milestones to track the
content, since currently it's really hard to find what releases exist and what
has changed

I just created some milestones, but could not associate issues: I don't know
if that's because there were no issues created or if I could not figure out
which issue was fixed

but for the future, on every Plexus component, it would be great to track
changes like we did with Jira: GitHub milestones and issues are just as easy
to use

Regards,

Hervé