maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Osipov" <1983-01...@gmx.net>
Subject Another yearly bug squash
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 23:05:55 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd like to do another bug squash like a did last year.
We currently have 132 unresolved bugs which haven't been updated for
more than three years. I hardly believe that they will be updated ever.
Maybe they have been resolved with new versions automatically.

Anyway, here is the query for: category = Maven AND updated <= -156w AND resolution = Unresolved
ORDER BY created DESC

Please have a look whether you see some of yours which are still valid
or anything else. If you don't object, I will go ahead and close them
as won't fix. Let me know by the end of the week.

Michael