maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI Failures (core-integration-tests-*)
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:56:24 GMT
Hi
I used to simply do a one line cli to simply replace a current local maven
with a fresh build from the trunk.
Just using "ant -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.home.exists.continue=true" and
voila a new maven version was installed locally from last sources.

What is the new simple one line option now?

Thanks
Olivier