maven-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug or feature: executing plugin without version
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:25:23 GMT
Hi,

It works correctly for me, tested with :

  <build>
<pluginManagement>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>versions-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.1</version>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</pluginManagement>
</build>

and "mvn org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:display-dependency-updates"

Are you sure you did'nt miss something ? like wrong artifactId/groupId
maybe ?