maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.19.1
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 08:43:55 GMT
Hi all,

/jira-report.html is empty report for Jira components.

It seems maven-changes-plugin does not report fixed issues (mvn install
site site:stage -Preporting -DskipTests).
I checked the history of project changes but could not find any root cause.

The components in Jira have same component ids and names as in Codehaus
where yet the reporting was working fine.

Herve, do you have any idea why this has happened?

Thx
Tibor