maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Java version requirement for Mavan 3.4.x
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 21:27:55 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for coming in late to the discussion...

Personally I would prefer to stay on Java 7 for a bit longer. Java 9
looks like its going to be delayed for 6 months:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2015-December/003149.html

As always the opinion of those who work on the code matters more than
the opinion of us who don't though.

--
Dennis Lundberg