maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Why do I receive java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.maven.doxia.tools.SiteTool.getAvailableLocales(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 19:24:18 GMT
Hi folks,

while trying to prepare Maven Shared JAR 1.2, I have noticed that 'mvn
site' neither works with Shared Parent 21 or 22. It always fails with

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site (default-site) on
project maven-shared-jar: Execution default-site of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site failed: An API
incompatibility was encountered while executing
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:site:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.doxia.tools.SiteTool.getAvailableLocales(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/List;

Does someone know where the incompat is between MSITE and DOXIA?

Michael