maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schulte ...@schulte.it>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1719483 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk: doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/markup/ doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/parser/ doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/sink/ doxia-core/src/test/java/org/apach...
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:01:11 GMT
Am 12/11/15 um 20:18 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> Hi Christian,
>
> first of all: welcome!
>
> about this commit: It took a while before I understood the term 'ssi'.
> ssi is an abbreviation, not that clear and IMHO it suggest that this page
> includes dynamic content fro a server, making this content dynamic as
> well. That's not what's happening here, right?
>
> How about renaming it to remoteInclude?

I wasn't sure how to name it since it's just a special handling of
comments starting with a '#' character. That need not be server side
include directives. Maybe the method should just be named

'directive( String directive )'

with the logic of any comment starting with a '#' character being
interpreted as some directive and the directive being the trimmed
comment with the '#' character removed. WDYT?