maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1719483 - in /maven/doxia/doxia/trunk: doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/markup/ doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/parser/ doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/sink/ doxia-core/src/test/java/org/apach...
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 10:20:18 GMT
is an API change in Doxia Sink API really necessary to add this HTML-specific
feature (in very specific context)?
Because whatever how the method is named, it won't have general meaning for
most parsers and sink implementations

notice that this API change was detected and the CI is now failing...
And instead of accepting this Sink API change, I would prefer to avoid it for
this feature

Regards,

Hervé