maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java 9 - Java Modules aka Jigsaw
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:03:11 GMT
Hi,

I've started patching the plexus-compiler so we can start compiling
projects with module-info

See https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-compiler/tree/jigsaw-ea

However, I can't find detailed info about the -modulepath argument.

Usage: javac <options> <source files>
where possible options include:
  -classpath <path>          Specify where to find user class files and
annotation processors
  -modulepath <path>         Specify where to find user module class files

However, I can't simply add a range of jar files like I can with
classpath, or could this be a Windows issue?

error: illegal argument for -modulepath:
F:\java-workspace\apache-maven-maven\maven\maven-builder-support\target\maven-builder-support-3.3.10-SNAPSHOT.jar

thanks,
Robert