maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@zenior.no>
Subject Re: to delete windows build ?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:33:55 GMT
As some of you may have noticed, I have fixed a bunch of file handle leaks
in the last weeks. This may eventually make running a CI on windows
feasible :)

The shade plugin was leaking like a sieve, and should now be fully
watertight. There seems to be a few bits of silly code that I'd just like
to remove, since the root cause in all likelyhood is fixed:

For instance this;

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/xref/org/apache/maven/plugins/shade/mojo/ShadeMojo.html#L643

Any objections ?

Kristian