maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: to delete windows build ?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:13:24 GMT
yes, should be deleted from a plugin silently doing such hacks: if we try to
work around leaks issues, it should at least advertise that a leak was found,
trying to show where the issue is

Since there is currently no warning, I don't know how much issues will now be
visible if the plugin simply fails on such (recoverable) leaks

Do you have an idea of how much recoverable such leaks are with the
System.gc() hack?

Just to choose if the removal should be done in 2 phases (warn before remove).

Because the only issue I fear is this hack makes the shade plugin have support
for other plugins leaks: it's probably not easy to know how much plugins have
leaks...

Regards,

Hervé