maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Maven Eclipse Plugin / Donation to Mojohaus
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:58:52 GMT
+0.5.

Having been using M2E for almost 10 years, granted, was touchy in the
beginning, but wo issue nowaways,
I guess that if it comes to MojoHaus we should put a notice for newcomers
that they're likely more looking for M2E than using it.

Btw, if it comes to MojoHaus I suppose you plan to change
maven-eclipse-plugin to eclipse-maven-plugin, or do you plan to keep the GA
as-is for backward compat?

Cheers