maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 2.19 (Take 2)
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:39:33 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Tibor Digana
<tibor.digana@googlemail.com> wrote:
> No idea what com.basistech.ws.itest.
> FrontEndIT.paxConfiguration(FrontEndIT.java:44)
> is doing, obviously some Java Reflection calls.

No, it is not. Unless it's buried in pax-exam.

And if it were, don't you 'owe' me a full backtrace? I will see if I
can get one in IntelliJ ... that might be suggestive about what's
going on.

@Configuration
public static Option[] paxConfiguration() {
    return new Option[]{
            composite(Utils.baseConfiguration(frontEndPort, null)),
            // this is here in case we decide to set up a mock worker.
            replaceConfigurationFile("etc/anvils/transport-rules.tsv",
new File("src/config/front-end-transport-rules.tsv")),
            Utils.distributionOption("rosapi-assembly-front-end")
    };
}

Well, pax-exam is complex, and I can't rule out anything in it.