maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibor.dig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and JDK requirements in Surefire
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 07:29:27 GMT
Hi Anders,

Sorry for that, you wasn't in our internal discussion in December 2014 or
November where we agreed to release experimental API in 2.x, and 3.0.
I think I can release the new API in last 2.20 this year and I will listen
to impression from our Maven Users.
We already have the API in a branch but it needs some work to extend with
maybe Maven JSR330 injections - needs new discussion.
When everything would be fine we will simply release 3.0 which would be a
change of JDK and fixes required from Users group.

--
Cheers
Tibor