maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibor.dig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Modifying test classpath from Maven plugin?
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 06:34:57 GMT
I am not sure if additionalClasspathElement supports CSV but we can check
it esily in the code.
My idea is to have one parameterized parent POM with
<additionalClasspathElement>${my.jars}</additionalClasspathElement>
Then mu.jars can be whatever like POM property or system property.
Then you don't need additional plugin, just setup different value in
whatever POM as you like.
You may want to find existing plugin, I guess helper-plugin or
groovy-plugin, to set a value in property in validation phase.