maven-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject [buildnumber-maven-plugin] please release, current 1.3 does not work with Git
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 17:26:13 GMT
The current version of buildnumber-maven-plugin results in a buildnumber
"null" instead of the actual SHA1. I am not sure why this is, the current
master version works.

I provided a new integration test to ensure Git is always checked:

https://github.com/mojohaus/buildnumber-maven-plugin/pull/19

Can you please merge this and consider a new release of the plugin.

Gruss
Bernd

BTW: I claimed two ITs fail for me: the problem is that on my Oracle EL 7
VM I use for testing is a svn 1.7.14 installed. It looks like the IT
delivers a .svn/format=12 which requires 1.8. So I guess this is fine (but
unecesary recent I think).