maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Hochgürtel <tobias.hochguer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: maven-scm-provider-gitexe > 1.8.1 behavior changed?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 10:08:42 GMT
Hi Hervé,

I'm using 2.5.2,
https://github.com/tobiashochguertel/hello/blob/master/pom.xml#L223

```
                <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.5.2</version>
```

Thanks for the hint to the JIRA Issue, not known that there is an JIRA.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-812

I attached to the Stackoverflow Question and hint to this Mailinglist to
get more feedback from the Community.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15166781/mvn-releaseprepare-not-committing-changes-to-pom-xml/20657721?noredirect=1#comment52573628_20657721

I try to do some checks with diffrent versions on my demostration
project (hello @github) and report my feedback here. It could be that
the Issue is still opened, looks for me currently so.

Kind regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hochgürtel

Tobias Hochgürtel