maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing poms from mojos
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:03:21 GMT
Hello Barrie,

I need something to introduce a parent element in our company pom. The idea
is to make e.g. spring-boot the uppermost parent or to introduce needed
dependencies and reconfigure mojos for this while keeping the rest in sync.
I was thinking about writing a plugin for this as well.

Regards
Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile