maven-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interpolation with no pom leaves ${project.basedir} unresolved
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:56:18 GMT
On 26 August 2015 at 03:11, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy@free.fr> wrote:

> see interpolation documentation in [1]
>
> and ModelInterpolator javadoc [2]
> "projectDir - The project directory, may be null if the model does not
> belong
> to a local project but to some artifact's metadata."

Thanks. I didn't know about them.

I sorted the problem out a different way - I was trying to have two default
values depending on context which parameter injection doesn't help with. So
instead the default values are set in code and the parameter is left as
null. Much easier to determine if a value was provided or not will null.