maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does the assembly plugin have a mandatory, unconfigurable, exclusion for file names that end in ".filtered"
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:39:16 GMT
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy@free.fr> wrote:
> thank you
>
> Le mardi 14 juillet 2015 15:06:57 Benson Margulies a écrit :
>> Reverted.

De rien, and all that, but I want to emphasize that this is just how
CTR works. I committed based on my itch. You saw a problem. I
reverted. No fuss, no argument. This particular time, I was deep in
yak-shaving and got ahead of myself, but another time, it will be
something I am perfectly clear is a good idea, and someone else sees a
problem. I wish I'd seen the commit that started all this and I'd have
objected to _it_ :-)