maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intend to release maven-assembly-plugin 3.0.0
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:51:02 GMT
I have already updated this requirements to maven 3.x and moved the version
to 3.0.0. If you for some reason think Benson requires to jump through some
special hoops for legacy support on this I'd find that largely amusing,
given the versioning strategy we have been discussing wrt 3.x move.

Kristian