maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Full migration to Git
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 08:36:01 GMT
See https://github.com/mojohaus/convert-to-git for MojoHaus (previously
Mojo@Codehaus).
Though a bit rough a the main script being a bit oriented towards the Mojo
SVN, it has no real specificities wrt SVN->Git migration, so it should be
at least a good starting point.

I can privide help, or help anyone wanting to try and use it, and document
what needs be. Just tell me.

Cheers

> On 31 May 2015 at 08:18, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:
>
> > I’m sure those responsible for the migration of the Mojo project monorepo
> > into the separated repos will help us.
>

> I ask because I'm going to be facing the same thing at work soon-ish, so
> there is a good chance of finding some capacity during work hours to help
> out with this migration to gain some skillz.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !