maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Maven Site upgrade to maven-fluido-skin 1.4
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 20:49:19 GMT
Hi Tibor,

On 5/7/15 9:57 PM, Tibor Digana wrote:
> +1 non-binding
> Question: What happened with the gray block on the right hand side?
> It contained few things which looked to me like a candidate of FAQ:
> Get Maven 3.3.3

Left navigation there is a general download link...

> Get Maven Ant Tasks

Do we really like to support this?

Apart from that there is a link under "Maven Projects" Ant Task...

> Looking for Artifacts?

Ah good hint...we should make a link to this in the navigation (more
prominet)...for search engine....

> Looking for Repository Managers?

There is currently no direct links from the navigation...should be
changed...

I thing this should be made part of the documentation for central /
repository area...or in the users docu somewhere...

> Looking for CI Servers?

some kind of documentation about how to work with for example Jenkins,
Hudson and given some information about that.....

> Looking for Code Quality Management tools?

Hm...Jenkins a code quality management tool?

I would say writing something up about this subject...and not only a
list of links...

> Supporting Maven

Down on the left side...

ASF
   Foundation
   Sponsoring Apache...

I have crated an jira issue to prevent forgetting things like this.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNGSITE-229

If you have enhancements or ideas etc. add them as a sub task to it...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise