maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add Manfred Moser as committer
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 06:15:24 GMT
I sent the vote to the wrong address, should have been PMC only = private@

sorry:
1. for the noise
2. for public discussion on people = something we avoid since this can be
embarrassing (positive feedback can be embarrassing, but imagine negative
one...)

PMC: please continue the vote on private@

non-PMC: let's be positive, it's a view on "how it works within the PMC", this
time on a positive topic and with consensus (currently), but sometimes the
topic is less positive or consensus is harder to build...

Let's continue our work and hope we'll have something great to annouce in
48h...

Regards,

Hervé