maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 20:20:30 GMT
Hello,

now I tried to assign
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRELEASE-901 to myself and was
unable to do so. However I was allowed to resolve the issue (and could
close it as well).
When going to my profile
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa) I see that I
am only in the group jira-users and not in any other group (so is
Robert Scholte btw, but he has assigned issues).

Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:43 AM, Kristian Rosenvold
<kristian.rosenvold@gmail.com> wrote:
> The user name mapping seems to be ok, but I seem to be missing
> permissions to do anything sensible at all ?
>
> (krosenvold)
>
> Kristian

>> A big thank you from my side as well, I logged in to
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/ and was easily able to see all my
>> reported issues and am allowed to edit the open ones.
>> Regards Mirko
>> --
>> http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
>> https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)
>> https://bitbucket.org/mfriedenhagen/
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:
>>> The mapping did not work for my user as all issues that were assigned to "jason"
on the Codehaus side are now mapping to Jason Lane. I also can no longer even log into issues.apache.org
 to comment on INFRA-9389.

>>> My codehaus user is "jason", and my Apache user is "jvanzyl".
>>>
>>> I lined up all my email addresses but only did so 3 hours before the migration
so maybe that is the issue. But I've lost all access to the Apache JIRA instance all together
and all my issues are assigned to someone else completely.

Mark