maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: ASF Parent POM Version 17 / Maven Parent POM Version 27
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2015 21:13:37 GMT
I worked on MPOM-72, but was hit by MPIR-300

when removing version from plugins in reporting section, the MPIR plugin does
not support looking into pluginManagement...

seems like we should release MPIR with MPIR-300 fixed before releasing maven-
parent

(this does not affect ASF parent pom, since there is no reporting in there...)

Regards,

Hervé