maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move maven core to java 7?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 22:32:02 GMT
Hello there,

I would go for JDK7 as well, in April it will be EOLed anyway. I do
not understand why someone who is forced to use JDK6 or let alone JDK5
is allowed (or has) to use the newest versions of build tools BTW. IMO
it is stressful enough to support two JDKs (on different at least 3
OSes).
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/