maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Download.cgi
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 00:31:08 GMT
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9175

AFAIK, fixed for Maven main site: the only mistake was to set the property to
production instead of staging, since CMS completely overwrites production with
staging on each promotion
Now, you can update the main site with CMS without breaking anything

for sub-projects, I still need to study how to code the executable flag with m-
scm-publish-p

I'm currently checking out full site content to add the property to every
existing download.cgi: Karl Heinz did the work for plugins, but there are a
lot of other places

Regards,

Hervé