maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject Re: Anyone know if JDK 1.8.0_40 fixes the delay in returning to the command prompt?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 04:07:04 GMT
It would appear so. I don't see the hang anymore.

On Mar 5, 2015, at 2:22 PM, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know the delay is not always present with 1.8.0_31, so the fact that I am
> not seeing it with 1.8.0_40 in the first 5 builds I try is not sufficient
> evidence... but anyone else with evidence to throw onto the stack?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

 -- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language