maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject Re: Maven 3.2.6
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 21:06:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm done rebasing and merging my changes into master here locally. But I still have a day
or two of testing and a day of writing documentation. There are also a couple APIs I'm not
super happy with so I might alter those slightly before the final release.

So if anyone wants to jump in a hangout tomorrow to chat about other bits we want to try and
do for 3.3.0 I'm game. I also need to go through and find all references to 3.2.6 and change
them to 3.3.0. There are a few ITs that depend directly on 3.2.6-SNAPSHOT so all that needs
to be looked at as well.

So I think we're looking at a few more days if anyone wants to get in small fixes.

On Feb 28, 2015, at 7:37 AM, Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io> wrote:

> Great, thanks. I'm just working away on the work I'd like to get in. So tentatively hope
to be done this weekend.

> On Feb 28, 2015, at 7:03 AM, Andreas Gudian <andreas.gudian@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm done with my changes (documented in MNG-5776), and it seems to work -
>> no at least the java process is started with the right parameters and no
>> script variables leak out into the cmd console... ;-)
>>
>> @Igor: thanks for checking up, I overlooked your second commit with the
>> change of the VM-argument name.

>>> No dire rush on my side and I have two feature branches to merge anyway so
>>> take your time. Happy to have the help.

>>> with
>>> in

>>> http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSYKE2_6.0.0/com.ibm.java.doc.60_26/vm626/GenericWrapper/hardwareandsoftwarerequirements.html