maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Wippermann, Peter" <Peter.Wippermann.e...@talanx.com>
Subject AW: AW: Multi module projects are build "too early" in a multi threaded build, causing it to fail
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:01:14 GMT
Hi Karl Heinz,

I used to day to play around with the build and the solution was as easy as you suggested:
In the aggregator's POM I added the modules as dependencies, so the assembly-plugin (which
I had commented out before as a workaround) will find them in time.

Thanks for your help again! :-)

Best regards,
Peter Wippermann

Senior Consultant
IBM Global Business Services
Application Innovation Services - Insurance

Tel:       0511-645 x58384
            0151-15 16 1870
E-Mail:  peter.wippermann.ext2@talanx.com

IBM Deutschland; Stockholmer Allee 30a; 44269 Dortmund
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter - Geschäftsführung:
Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Ivo Koerner
- Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr.
DE 99369940