maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: can we remove ant build.xml in maven core?
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 08:12:33 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

How can we help the Debian community? Is there some ML or pointer to the way
you're doing the re-packaging?

Notice that 3.1.1 is not a great choice: this was really an interim version
between 3.0.x and 3.2.x. IMHO, you'd better stay with 3.0.x or switch to
3.2.x. The only fundamental change between 3.1.1 and 3.2.0 is switch to Java
6: is this change an issue for Debian?

Regards,

Hervé