maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven 3.2.6
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 07:21:19 GMT
since nobody in the issue seems to make tests, and you're right that wagon-ssh
version is chosen by the user (we're expecting good compatibility), this
upgrade in core doesn't seem critical

unless someone makes tests and shows that the wagon modules brought by Maven
core continues to make wagons-scp break (for unknown reason)...

Regards,

Hervé