maven-dev mailing list archives

From i...@ifedorenko.com
Subject Re: 3.3.1 extensions loader & smart builder
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:46:06 GMT
We assumed extensions will be available from repositories that do not
require authentication and never tested with password protected
repositories. Just looking at the code, I think it should work with
clear-text password in settings.xml, but most likely won't work when
credentials are encrypted.

--
Regards,
Igor