maven-dev mailing list archives

From i...@ifedorenko.com
Subject Re: Multi module projects are build "too early" in a multi threaded build, causing it to fail
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:41:15 GMT
I still suggest you try the latest version of Maven. At very least this
will tell you if you see new or known-and-fixed problem.

Same for the Smart Builder, you'll know if it actually improves build
times much for your specific project (forgot to mention, Smart Builder
requires java 7 and is silently ignored by Maven if you are on an older
java version).

--
Regards,
Igor