maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: move maven core to java 7?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 14:32:01 GMT
Kristian, you probably mean our utilies which switch implementations by java
version.
Yes, Java 8 is the lastest and greatest to have; But in my own company does
not have the confidence to use java 8 even after my trainings incorporating
Java 8 features into the projects.

BTW, I would like to test a prototype with injection of implemented Surefire
API by a user with the help of Annotation Processor.

@Component
public class CustomRunOrder implement RunOrderCalculator

Does it make sense to you or should I give it up?