maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Maven JDeps Plugin
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:29:09 GMT
That's exactly the reason why I hadn't started it. Ordering based on
version is simple, but you probably need to respect the other requirements
as well.

I see some challenges here: how to switch between the two without changing
the pom.xml or toolchains.xml?
I have some ideas: let me work on a solid solution for this.

thanks,
Robert