maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Harper <jon.harpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version ranges and snapshots
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:52:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm resurrecting this old thread to ask if it's possible to change
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html to document the current implementation
behavior (7+ years old).

Please see my comment on MNG-3092:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3092?focusedCommentId=362616&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-362616

Jon

Mark Hobson Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:53:04 -0700