maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Harper <jon.harpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version ranges and snapshots
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 20:41:52 GMT
Hi,
since there were no answers, I'm not sure I wrote to the correct mailing
list for this problem. Can anyone direct me to someone who is interested in
working on this issue ?

For info, the docs have been saying the following for 7+ years:
"groupId, artifactId, version:
These elements are self-explanatory"

The version element is *not* self-explanatory, especially regarding
interactions between version ranges and *-SNAPSHOTs artifacts.

Any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.
Regards,
Jon