maven-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Gudian <andreas.gud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early Access builds for JDK 9 b48, JDK 8u40 b23 & JDK 7u80 b05 are available on java.net
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 17:51:27 GMT
Hi,

With one of the previous builds, I've noticed that the mvn compiler
plugin running on JDK 9 is unable to use a different JDK from a toolchain.

Before I start digging into this: has anyone else noticed /
investigated that already?

On a different note: using JDK 9 to do some  compiling / annotation
processing takes twice the time as with JDK 8 - but I guess that can be
expected in an early early-access build :-).

Andreas