maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>
Subject Re: New instances of MOJO object across executions
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:45:50 GMT
But you can inject singleton components (default in Plexus) which contain state. I believe
Dan Tran had written up a fully working example.

On Feb 17, 2015, at 6:03 AM, Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenvold@gmail.com> wrote:

> Each execution has a new instance
> 17. feb. 2015 11:27 skrev "Tibor Digana" <tibordigana@apache.org>:
>
>> Is the MOJO object reused in plugin executions?
>> I want to make sure that if I store some data in the instance fields in my
>> MOJO object, next execution in a new  MOJO object is created and properly
>> isolated from the context of previous execution.
>> Is it working like this in mvn core, or do we plan any changes in the
>> future?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Tibor

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that
is,
the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

 -- John Kenneth Galbraith