maven-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Fedorenko <i...@ifedorenko.com>
Subject MavenPluginManager#setupPluginRealm "imports" parameter
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 21:42:47 GMT
Does anyone have a usecase that demonstrates use of
MavenPluginManager#setupPluginRealm "imports" parameter? I've found
DefaultMavenReportExecutor from maven-reporting-exec, which provides
list of imported packages, but not sure how to use it from a project.

 From what I can tell, this parameter is currently masked by
DefaultMavenPluginManager implementation and plugins can use any classes
from the provided parent classloader. So I am not sure if we should fix
parent imports implementation or get rid of it completely. Thank you in
advance.

--
Regards,
Igor